Last updated: April 8, 2020 | 12:30 p.m. CT
As monitoring of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat continues, several events being held at The Wharf have been postponed or canceled for precautionary purposes. We take the safety of visitors, tenants and employees extremely serious and will continue to evaluate the situation to make additional adjustments as necessary. Please find an updated status of events and sanitation methods as well as other health precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) below.
Upcoming Events Status
The following events being held at The Wharf have either been postponed or cancelled.
- March 20-22 – The Wharf Boat and Yacht Show at The Wharf Marina: Postponed (New dates: TBA)
- March 21 – Bunny Hop 5K: Cancelled
- March 21-22, 28-29; April 4-5, 10-11 – Photos with the Easter Bunny: Cancelled
- April 2-5 – Deep South Cheer at the Orange Beach Event Center: Postponed until May 8-10, 2020
- April 4 – Easter Egg Hunt: Cancelled
- April 18 – Kids Win Fishing Tournament: Cancelled
- April 20-22 – NACE: Cancelled
- April 24-25 – Bama Coast Cruisin’ Car Show: Postponed until Sept. 25-26, 2020
- April 30 – Girl's Night Out: Cancelled
- May 2 - Whiskey Myers in Concert at The Port: Postponed until Sept. 3-4, 2020
- May 7-10 – AHERO: Cancelled
- May 30 - Brooks & Dunn in Concert at The Wharf Amphitheater: Postponed until Oct. 24, 2020
- June 5 - Luke Bryan in Concert at The Wharf Amphitheater: Postponed until July 10, 2020
- July 11 - Niall Horan in Concert at The Wharf Amphitheater: Cancelled
Property, Hotel, Condo and Tenant Hours
Due to the current Order set forth by Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, many of our tenants have closed. We will continue to monitor and make adjustments following state and local guidelines. If you have a question about a specific retailer please reach out to them directly. For COVID-19 inquiries in regard to your stay at The Wharf, please reach out directly to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach at The Wharf or the booking agency you used to make a condo reservation.
Precautionary Methods Taken by The Wharf
The Wharf has strengthened current cleaning and sanitizing best practices, which include, but are not limited to, increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, handrails, elevators and rides. We also encourage any guest, tenant, employee or third-party contractor to stay home if not feeling well. We want all visitors to feel safe when they visit The Wharf.
General Precautionary Methods
Please also consider the following recommendations to do your part as directed by the CDC to keep yourself and your family safe:
• Frequent hand washing (20-seconds) or if soap is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• If you don’t feel well, stay home and limit your contact with others
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow
• Practice social distancing by avoiding close contact, allowing for distance between yourself and other people
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
For additional information on COVID-19, visit cdc.gov.
— The Wharf Management Team