Mark Your Calendar
August 25, 2020
We’d say with the weather cooling down, the events are heating up but, let’s be honest, we live in South Alabama so that’ll be awhile. But we’re still here to fill your calendars this fall! Check out some upcoming events that you don’t want to miss happening at The Wharf.
Light Up Labor Day – Sunday, September 6
Labor Day Fireworks
Come out on September 6th for a Sunday Funday, socially distant celebration full of color. And, admission is FREE for the whole family.
• The DJ will be playing boogie-worthy jams beginning at 7 pm.
• The fireworks will blast off at 8:45.
• Then stick around to end the night with musical lights at the SPECTRA Laser Light Experience on Main Street at 9 and 9:30.
Cocktails + Canvases – Thursdays; September 10 – November 19
Outdoor Painting Classes (Ages 16+)
When I dip, you dip, we sip! (Our cocktails and paint brushes, of course!) Join us each Thursday night from September 10 - November 19 for Cocktails + Canvases hosted by Paint Art Live for just $20/pp.
• Features different, colorful themes each week on a 16x20 gallery-wrapped canvas.
• Several of The Wharf’s bars and restaurants will be offering drink specials!
• Come early to grab yourself a drink (21+) to sip while painting your autumn masterpiece, and we’ll provide the rest!
Bama Coast Cruisin' – Friday + Saturday, September 25-26
Car Show at The Wharf
The annual Bama Coast Cruisin’ is rollin’ through The Wharf next month, so make plans to attend. And best of all, it’s free! Bring the whole family and get your motors running for a socially distant, outdoor event.
• Bama Coast Cruisin’ will take place September 25-26 from 9 am to 5 pm.
• Admission is free for the public!
• Gaze upon row after row of classic cars, hot rods, diesel engines, and all kinds of other stunning automobiles. Make sure you’ve got your camera ready!
• Enjoy dozens of vendors, live music, giveaways and entertainment!
National Coffee Day – Tuesday, September 29
The Southern Grind at The Wharf
You mean a latte to us! So, join us for National Coffee Day on September 29th at The Southern Grind. They will have deals running all day long that you don’t want to miss out on, so be sure to stop by and get a FREE cup of joe! Really, just brew it. You won’t regret it!
• FREE 12 oz cup of House Blend brewed Coffee: 7-10 am
• $2.00 12-oz latte hot or cold: 7-10 am (Flavors extra)
• Buy 2 bags of coffee, receive 3rd bag free: All Day ($12.99 value)
• $1.00 Scoop of Coffee Gelato: All day
If this isn’t a great line up of fun and family friendly things to do, what is? Oh, and stay tuned for more — got some SpOoKy things in store! See you ... here!