New Tenants at The Wharf
May 20, 2020
Welcome back, friends. And speaking of welcoming, we have some new businesses that we’ve welcomed to The Wharf. Check out all that they have to offer below, then stop by and show them your support!
• Mile Marker 158 Dockside (Suite G; Next to SpringHill Suites): Mile Marker 158 is located next to the Springhill Suites Hotel and features waterfront dining both inside and outside overlooking The Wharf Marina, while serving casual cuisine. Come by boat or by land, they’re the perfect stop for a bite to eat while fueling up the boat and grabbing some ice for a long day on the water at The Wharf Marina or a great place for a date! Check out their menu and more here.
• The Pantry at The Wharf (Suite F106; 1st Floor): Orange Beach Concierge at The Wharf's Chef David and his team now have a retail store front at The Wharf that’s now open for business! The Pantry at The Wharf is their presentation of convenience at your fingertips as well as Chef’s gourmet to-go foods, all curated to make your stay at The Wharf easy, tasty and fun. Open all day, The Pantry offers visitors the freedom to choose their own adventure by eating in or taking out, shopping the ready-made and well-curated retail environment or selecting a made-to-order meal or beverage item from the beverage bar and service counter. It also doubles as a mini convenience store, selling everyday items including one-serving-sized cleaning supplies, household items, bottled beverages, snacks and more for quick takeaways. They are Good Food To-Go™ by DMP The Market LLC. Learn more about The Pantry at The Wharf and their offerings here.
• Sand and Kisses Children’s Clothing Boutique (Suite L103; 1st Floor): Sand and Kisses is an elegant children’s clothing boutique that specializes in top boutique brands. Stop by to meet their Great Dane, POTUS, and enjoy their beautiful clothes and accessories for kids. Check out brands they offer and more here.
• Southern Athletica (Suite L109; 1st Floor): Life is all about balance whether it's yoga, the gym, running, or hanging out with friends or family. Southern Athletica’s mission is to design quality athleisure that accentuates your unique lifestyle. Check out more about their line here.
• Kentucky Mist Distillery (Suite F109; 1st Floor): Born from a deep heritage of distilling spirits in eastern Kentucky, Kentucky Mist Distillery will be offering award-winning moonshines and vodkas to consumers in the forms of cocktails and slushies for consumption while at The Wharf and are also available to be purchased and packaged for take-home by the bottle. All of their products are hand-crafted in small batches and made with all-natural ingredients, including whole berries for flavoring. Find out more about flavorings and offerings here.
• Coastal Alabama Business Chamber + Welcome Center (Suite K6; 1st Floor):In partnership with The Wharf, The Coastal Alabama Business Chamber now have an Orange Beach office that will also serve as The Wharf Welcome Center. Visitors will be able to inquire about general questions, pick up a map and learn more about the area. The Coastal Alabama Business Chamber is a business-based, volunteer-driven, member-supported association working full-time to preserve, enhance and expand the business environment in Coastal Alabama. They’re hosting their Open House on Thursday, May 21 at 4 pm that’s open to the public with live music, corn hole, door prizes a magician and more. Learn more about the event here.
Entertainment: Coming Soon
• Civil Axe Throwing Orange Beach (Suite F225; 2nd Floor): Whether you want to channel your inner lumberjack, or you just want to try out a new competitive hobby, axe throwing (a.k.a. hatchet throwing) is a fun, unique sport that’s taking North America by storm. It’s easy to learn (kinda like throwing darts, but with axes!), and everything is designed with your safety in mind. It’s a great way to celebrate a special occasion, organize a team building event, or simply have a fun time with family and friends! They will have professional instructors to show you the ropes and facilitate your experience the entire time you’re at Civil Axe Orange Beach. Watch out, though — once you stick your first throw, you’ll be hooked! Walk-ins are welcome, but they recommend booking ahead online to secure your spot. Stay tuned for more information on their Grand Opening here.
We appreciate your support of our small businesses. To locate a tenant’s exact whereabouts, check out our property map. See you soon!