‘Tis the season for love, so raise your hand if you LOVE to have a good time. (*hand raise*) It may be considered the off-season around here, but our calendar of events sure doesn’t reflect that!
We’ve rounded up a few suggestions for a day (or night) filled with events that you’ll remember (and repeat) for years to come.
1. Winter Showcase Series – Weekdays through February 25th
- Join us for a free, educational series in The Port now through February 25th. The showcase highlights a variety of local interests, such as military history, nature, cooking and local artisans. A complete schedule of presentations, times + registration information can be found by clicking here. Best part? It’s FREE!
2. Valentine’s Day Celebrations – All month long
- Mother + Son Valentine’s Dinner at Ginny Lane Bar & Grill – February 6
- Does your Valentine call you “Mom” this year? Enjoy it while you can with a three-course meal at Ginny Lane Bar & Grill with your favorite little ones. Call 251.224.6500 ext 1 to make a reservation.
- YoHo Rum & Tacos Wine Dinner hosted by Alabama Crown Distributing – February 10
- Savor some time together over a four-course meal and wine pairing for $45/person at YoHo Rum & Tacos. Call 251.224.6500 ext 3 to make a reservation.
- Valentine’s Day Weekend Horse + Carriage Rides – February 11-14
- Can you think of a cuter idea? You’ll can be sure to sweeten the night with a horse-drawn carriage ride — happening nightly February 11th through Valentine’s Day.