When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Well, we have a sweet summer ahead with a slew of new restaurants + businesses here in Orange Beach. Check out all that they have to offer below, then stop by to show some love and extend a warm welcome!
- Mo’Bay Beignet Co. is known throughout the Gulf Coast for its original beignet recipe, served hot & fresh with every batch made from scratch, all day every day! You will want to try them with Mo’Bay’s signature buttercream, cinnamon and seasonal syrups! And what’s a beignet without a café au lait? Enjoy this perfect pairing, or any of their other locally roasted, unique coffee blends curated specifically for Mo’Bay Beignet Co.
- Take a step back to the pizza parlor of your youth at Vinny's Pizzeria at The Wharf. Featuring giant slices, red checkerboard tablecloths, old blue eyes on the wall and the sound of Pac-Man from the vintage arcade games, it's the place you go for just pizza, great pizza, the kind of pizza you always want more of but can't find outside of New York City ... until now.
- Known for their food and drinks served with a side of sarcasm, Dick’s Last Resort is coming to the Gulf Coast to serve up some good grub, good tunes and bad attitudes.
COMING SOON - Skylark
- Featuring luxury men’s + women’s athletic wear, Skylark carries the top brands in the athleisure industry including On, Melin and Vuori.
COMING SOON - Frank & Co. at The Wharf
- Frank & Co. at The Wharf offers a beautiful selection of jewelry for every occasion. They design and fabricate quality, custom pieces, and offer high-end services to keep your favorite items looking as dazzling as the day you bought them. Come see them at one of their several locations along the Gulf Coast.
- Alexander’s Estate Coins has purchased vintage coins and antique collectibles for more than fifty years. If you have pre-1950 coins, bullion, gold or silver scrap, they will buy it and pay more than you can get from a local jeweler or pawn shop.
- PK Law and Land Title aims to distinguish itself from other Gulf Coast title companies by offering a unique level of personalized title and escrow services, market knowledge and legal expertise. They believe in providing secure, personal title insurance and escrow needs for any type of coastal property in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and surrounding Baldwin County.
- Yates Anderson is an Alabama law firm serving businesses and individuals in high-stakes litigation, real estate and corporate matters from offices in Orange Beach and Birmingham.
We appreciate your support of our small businesses. And we know they do, too!
For grand opening details, be sure to follow us on social at @TheWharfOBA and stay up to date on exciting new things happening at The Wharf.
To locate a merchant’s exact whereabouts, check out our property map. See you ... here!