It’s about that time again for our Totally 80’s Girls’ Night Out sponsored by South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. So, recruit your family, friends and co-workers and mark your calendar for THIS THURSDAY, Oct. 14th. Check out our three-step guide to GNO!
Step 1: Check-In
When you arrive between 5:30-7 pm, make Shades your first stop of the night for check-in!
- This is where you will:
- Be one of the first 20 in line to get a swag bag full of goodies from Wharf tenants.
- By registering, you’ll be automatically entered into a big giveaway from The Wharf, including a free stay from SpringHill Suites hotel.
- Pick up your deal card with a list of merchants offering in-store giveaways, discounts and refreshments. Click here to see the deals.
- Show off your 80’s costume for the costume contest at 7 pm! There will be one first-place winner that will receive a free pair of tickets to see Jason Aldean in concert at The Wharf Amphitheater on Halloween night.
Step 2: Shop + Sip
Once you're checked in, your night can begin!
- We suggest picking a side and following it all the way around Main Street. Use your deal card as a guide!
- Pro Tip: Just because a business isn’t listed on the deal card, it doesn’t mean they aren’t offering a discount, giveaway or refreshment. This is just a preview of deals for you, so we encourage you to stop by every business at The Wharf! Click here to see the deals.
- Share your selfies and pictures with us by using #Totally80sGNO and get extra entries into the big Wharf giveaway!
- Don’t forget to stop by Ginny Lane while you’re here to sip on a delectable pink-tini at Martinis & Mammos courtesy of South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, while you learn about the importance of mammograms, digital mammography, ultrasounds and bone density. It is breast cancer awareness month after all!
- The Pantry at The Wharf will also be hosting a wine tasting at 6 + 7:30 pm, featuring a bubble, white and red paired with Salt of the Earth Collection and Chef Thomas Keller Chocolate Bouchon to finish the pairing.
Step 3: Receipt Turn In
Don’t forget to stop by the CARE House - Baldwin County Child Advocacy table near Shades before you leave to turn in your receipts.
- For every $25 you spend at merchant locations, you will get an extra entry into the big giveaway from The Wharf.
- And if you’re feeling generous at the end of the night from all your savings, consider making a donation to their organization to show your support for the work they’re doing in our community!
We’re looking forward to a great event and can’t wait to see you ... here!