Polish Up Your Fitness Routine This Spring
March 28, 2018
Our houses and desks aren’t the only cluttered areas that need some much-needed spring cleaning this time of year. Stephanie Christie of Moxie at The Wharf offers these five revitalizing tips to help tidy up your “temple.”
Spring has a wonderful way of breathing new life into our routine. Celebrate the arrival of spring by renewing your commitment to a fit, fun, and healthier lifestyle. Not only will you look better, you’ll feel better, have more energy, and find a positive outlook on life.
• Drink warm water first thing in the morning to increase detoxification. Massage your skin with warm, organic sesame oil to promote lymphatic circulation and fluid balance.
• Make time for exercise first thing in the morning to promote clarity and improved energy throughout the day. A great way is MOXIE Ride with Jenn Holliman at 5:45AM.
• Spring clean your diet! Clean out your pantry and refrigerator. Restock with healthier, lighter fare including pineapple and apples. These fruits, rich in bromelain and quercetin, will help build your immune system just in time for allergy season. Schedule a Kitchen-Pantry Re-Boot with Cory LeDoux, R.D. by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Enjoy the outdoors and gear up your intake of MOXIE classes. Physical activity improves circulation, increases heat, and results in a feeling of lightness and balance. MOXIE Open Air Fusion begins in April!
• Embrace the lightheartedness of spring and play! Socialize, initiate, and rekindle meaningful relationships. We hope you join us for MOXIE Pop Up 3.2 on April 14th. Our MOXIE krewe enjoys fitness fun and welcoming new friends.