Pups at The Wharf
Our pets are a huge part of our family, and it’s often hard to leave them at home as you head out to enjoy the day. Can all of the dog parents hear us out there? But, good news, The Wharf is a pet-friendly property.
Around here, Fido is family, and we encouraging you to bring your fuzzy children to shop, play and explore. We do have a few simple rules, but we will get into that later.
The opportunities are endless on where you and your furry friends can stroll around property safely and with an amazing view.
- Start at Marina Lawn along the sidewalk that provides a grand view of the water and beautiful boats.
- You could toss a frisbee or have a picnic with your pooch in the large, grassy area.
- And conveniently for you, there is a pet waste station directly across from the Marina Lawn, near the Blue Heron parking garage.
- We’d recommend parking in the Green Turtle Parking Garage and heading out towards Island Time Daiquiris.
- Once there, take a right to cross over the bridge and follow this path all the way back up to Mini Golf.
- From here you can decide to either end the adventure or head down to check out our various small businesses and the unique merchandise they have to offer.
Stroll + shop:
- Some of our tenants along Main Street have set out water bowls for your fur baby to stay hydrated.
- Make sure you visit Faux Paws, our unique pet boutique, to grab your pup a new collar and other neat accessories. (Hint: They have homemade treats if Fido has been a good boy.)
- Don’t forget to check out our selfie walls and take some Instagram-worthy photos.
- Tag us using #alwharf and #thewharfoba and your pup may become a star!
- Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty — our rules are easy — keep your pets on a leash and please pick up after them.
- No one likes a fur-ocious dog or a litter pug.
- Otherwise, we hope your family has the best time on our pet-friendly property.