The Wharf Amphitheater | COVID-19 Policy
Last updated: April 14, 2021
The safety and well-being of visitors, tenants and staff are The Wharf’s number one priority. In accordance with Alabama Governor Kay Ivey’s Safer Apart Order, The Wharf Amphitheater strongly encourages all guests to wear facial coverings and abide by social distancing recommendations.
Please review the following COVID-19 Policy for The Wharf Amphitheater before attending an event:
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when moving throughout the venue, including:
- Entryways + Exits
- Ticketing Lines
- Concession Lines
- Restroom Lines
- Practice social distancing whenever possible when around persons not of the same household.
- All guests are responsible for evaluating their own risk in determining whether to attend. Please note: The CDC advises that people 65 or older, or of any age who have underlying medical conditions, may be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- By your attendance, you assume all inherent risks associated with exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the artist, the venue, the event presenter, or any affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- Please take advantage of our sanitization stations and be respectful to our vendors as we utilize sanitation and safety protocols.
- Please do not attend an event if:
- You are sick, or have shortness of breath, severe cough, fever or severe chest pain; or
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and have not received a negative test result.
The Wharf Amphitheater has increased sanitation methods, updated best practices and implemented safe social distancing procedures. We have strengthened cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces and added sanitation stations throughout the venue for your convenience. Wharf Amphitheater staff will be required to wear a facial covering for your safety. Let’s all agree to spread good vibes, not germs!
In addition, The Wharf Amphitheater reserves the right to require masks on a concert-by-concert basis based on the requirements of industry regulations and the artists’ teams. Any attendees who fail to follow safe distancing and other COVID-19 protocols at the request of staff may be removed from the venue.
If you have any questions, please contact The Wharf Management Office at 251-224-1000.