Tips + Tricks with Wharf Rental Management
That sweet, summertime sunshine is approaching, and now’s the time to start thinking about an upcoming vacation.
And what better place to come than The Wharf’s Levin’s Bend Condominiums? It’s a one-stop shop with one-, two- and three-bedroom luxury, fully appointed condos that overlook the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway.
So, whether it’s a girls’ trip, family trip or quick weekend getaway, we’ve got a few tips + tricks up our sleeve, thanks to Wharf Rental Management, to help persuade you on why you need to book a condo here at The Wharf.
1. Save money and enjoy the ease of booking. When you book directly with Wharf Rental Management, you’re getting instant savings that will allow you to spend less on the room and more on FUN! Their friendly staff will help you with selecting a unit that fits your needs perfectly and a check-in that’s sure to be hassle free.
2. Consider a weekday stay. When planning your vacation, consider booking a Monday-Friday stay. Weekdays are much cheaper and allows you to enjoy all of the amenities with less hustle and bustle of weekend crowds.
3. Get exclusive access to paradise. When you stay at Levin’s Bend Condominiums, you get exclusive access to a little corner of paradise called The Oasis, which features three pools, including a zero-entry wave pool, lagoon pool, children's area, lazy river, waterfalls, whirlpool spa, sandy beaches and a hammock island with rustling palms. Pro Tip: don’t forget to pack enough floats and towels for everyone in your party!
4. Stay longer, save more. Right now, Wharf Rental Management is offering a deal for the longer you stay, the more your save. How can you turn down a few extra nights in paradise?
5. See the SPECTRA Laser Light Experience show from a VIP location. Each night, the SPECTRA Laser Light Experience shows bring Main Street to life. The best viewing location on property? Just outside the front door of your condo! You can “ohh” and “ahh” over the show-stopping performance of the palm trees that will dance to the beat of the music by way of dazzling lights and lasers.
6. Enjoy your stay but plan time for fun. While onsite at The Wharf, you will love your room so much you won’t want to leave! But don’t forget to get out and enjoy some of the industry’s top entertainers at a socially distant concert in The Wharf Amphitheater, enjoy the thrill of a marina excursion, dazzle over 60+ retail, restaurant and entertainment venues, loop around on the 112-foot-tall Ferris wheel, try your hand at the 18-hole mini golf course and take a spin on The Wharf Express train and so.much.more.
We host more than 150 events throughout the year, and this year’s summer calendar is already filling up – we just need YOU! But please note, safety is a top priority for all guests. You can click here to get a full COVID-19 update from Wharf Rental Management on all housekeeping that will happen before and after your stay. We also ask that all guests keep a safe, marlin (six-foot) distance and wear a mask. We want everyone to feel comfortable when they visit us!