Last updated: July 19, 2021
Hey, friends! We strongly encourage all visitors to wear a facial covering and social distance when coming out to grab a breath of fresh air and safely shop, dine and be entertained.
Visitors can join us by land or by sea to enjoy The Wharf Marina, retail stores, restaurants and bars, accommodations, attractions, SPECTRA Laser Light Experience shows, Ferris wheel, green space on Marina Lawn, walking paths and more. Don’t forget we’re dog-friendly, so it’s the perfect opportunity to make memories with the whole family — even Fido!
The safety of all merchants, staff members and visitors are of utmost importance and the following COVID-19 policy has been implemented for this reason:
- All guests are responsible for evaluating their own risk in determining whether to shop, dine and/or attend an event on The Wharf property. By your attendance, you assume all inherent risks associated with exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the venue, the event presenter, or any affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a facial covering when moving throughout the property, including when in:
- Attraction Lines
- Restroom Lines
- Please practice safe social distancing whenever possible while being respectful and mindful of other guests.
- Please take advantage of our sanitization stations around property.
- Please do not come to the property if:
- You are sick, have shortness of breath, severe cough, fever or severe chest pain.
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and have not received a negative test result.
The Wharf has continued to increase sanitation methods, update best practices and implement safe social distancing procedures onsite. We have strengthened cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, handrails, gondolas and elevators. We have also added sanitation stations throughout the property for your convenience. Let’s all agree to spread good vibes, not germs!
So, make plans to come out this week and enjoy a drink while shopping in the Entertainment District. Air high fives are encouraged when you see your friends out and about at The Wharf!
For inquiries in regard to your stay at The Wharf, or to book a stay, please reach out directly to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach at The Wharf or the Levin’s Bend condo booking agency. Individual merchants at The Wharf reserve the right to their own COVID-19 policies. Please contact the merchant directly for more information on their protocols and procedures.