The Wharf Amphitheater has several policies and rules in place to ensure the safety of all patrons. Re-entry into the venue, once your ticket is scanned, is prohibited. Please note that we are now a cashless venue, all major credit cards are accepted.
Please review our bag policy and prohibited items list below before coming to a show.
If you have questions, contact the Box Office at 251.224.1020.
What can I bring to The Wharf Amphitheater?
- Logo on one side
- Items within bag must be loose
- No larger than 12” x 12” x 8”
- No larger than 19” x 19”
- No arm rest or cupholders
- *Defined as a clutch, wristlet or wallet
- May include handle or strap
- Approximately the size of a hand
- No larger than 5” x 7”
Clear Plastic Zip Top Bag
- Must be re-sealable
- No larger than one gallon
For those with a documented need, medical bags are permitted and subject to a thorough inspection. For more information, contact the Box Office at 251.224.1020.
What can I NOT bring to The Wharf Amphitheater?
- No weapons
- No illegal drugs
- No umbrellas
- No outside beverages, food or alcohol
- No video or audio recorders
- No laser pointers
- No strollers
- No large bags such as:
- Camera cases
- Binocular cases
- Mesh bags
- Oversized totes
- Patterned plastic bags
- Tinted plastic bags