Shop smart. Shop local. With an abundance of home-grown retailers and restaurants, The Wharf is the premier stop along your shopping route to purchase regional goods, products and services for the holidays. Plus, who doesn’t love a good gift card? So, come out Saturday, November 28th from 10 am - 6 pm to support your community and get all of your must-have items for loved ones this giving season!
What: Small Business Saturday Shopping
Where: The Wharf; Various retailers
When: Saturday, November 28 | 10 am – 6 pm
Small Business Saturday Deals
- Kilwins: BOGO FREE on Fudge
- High Cotton Bath Co.: Shop Small with MB Greene and enjoy TWO wine totes for $125 (regularly $80 each)!
- Maho Bay Company:
- 20% off all purchases
- 30% off $200 or more
- 40% off on $300 or more + Maho swag in every bag! (Special runs through Monday, Nov. 30.)
- 10-class passes for $100 ($50 off of reg price $150)
- 30% off all MOXIE retail purchases (available for purchase Monday, 11/23 through Cyber Monday,11/30)
- Sand & Kisses Children's Boutique: 20% off store wide
- Villaggio Grille: Black Friday Weekend Deals
- Drink Special: PB&J Martini $5
- Food Special: Ravioli Sampler- 3 for $5
- YoHo Rum & Tacos:
- Drink Special: $5 Merry Mule cocktails
- Food Special: $3 buffalo chicken taco
- House of Jerky: 15% off store wide
- Mile Marker 158 Dockside:
- Drink Special: Santa's Little Helper Martini $6 - Whipped Vodka, Peppermint schnapps, Light Creme De Cacao, Half n Half, candy cane rim
- Food Special: Chef's bread pudding Christmas/winter themes $8 and truffle chips $5
- Seaside Shoes + SWIM: Surprise deals coming soon!
- Red or White Wine at The Wharf: Drop a toy valued at $20 or more in our Toys for Tots bin, and enjoy two free mimosas at the bar or take a bottle of Christmas cheer (Los Monteros Cava) home with you.
- Ginny Lane Bar & Grill:
- Drink Special: Honey Bourbon Manhattan
- Food Special: Eggrolls with crawfish, cabbage, and carrots served with remoulade sauce
Note: Your safety is of utmost importance to us here at The Wharf. Because of that, The Wharf is encouraging all guests to adhere to social distancing and facial covering guidelines. We ask that you come out, have fun and keep back six feet. Air high fives are encouraged when you see your friends at the event. For your convenience, we have also added hand sanitizer stations throughout the property. We want all visitors to feel safe when they visit The Wharf! We can’t wait to see you … here!