It's a landmark for every Gulf Coast beach vacation. Day or night, that first glimpse of The Wharf's Ferris wheel — one of the tallest in the Southeast — means you've arrived. With the tree-top views and gulf breezes, it's a favorite way to make memories during your stay!
- November 13-20: Monday-Friday 4 pm - 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 10 pm
- November 21-29: Sunday-Saturday 10 am - 10 pm
- November 22 (Thanksgiving Day): CLOSED
- November 30-December 18: Monday-Friday 4 pm - 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 10 pm
- December 19-January 4th: Sunday- Saturday 10 am - 10 pm
- December 24 (Christmas Eve): 10 am - 4pm
- December 25 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- December 31 (New Years Eve): 10 am - midnight
- January 1 (New Year’s Day): 10 am - 10 pm
- January 5-18: Monday-Friday 4 pm - 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 10 pm
Due to the current Order set forth by Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, the Ferris wheel will operate under limited hours with strict social distancing and sanitation guidelines. Ferris wheel employees will also be required to wear face coverings.
Riders are asked to stand and wait on the six-foot distancing markers near the payment booth until their turn. Gondolas will be filled and sanitized on a rotating basis between odd and even numbered gondolas. Gondolas that have more than one rider should only include persons from the same family.
(Credit cards only, no cash or checks)
- $7 per person, per ride
- Ages 3 and under free