Calling all fun seekers, beach goers + party animals. We want YOU to celebrate the red, white + BLUE with us this holiday weekend.
The Fourth of July is a time for families to come together, express their patriotism + celebrate the freedom we share in the U.S.A.!
Here’s a look at all things Patriotic happening at The Wharf this weekend:
- Independence Day Street Party presented by Beachball Propertie: 5-9 pm
- This celebration is all about red, white + FUN! Enjoy a bounce house, bubble truck, mechanical shark, face painting, rock wall, Reptile bus + DJ Matt. Plus special appearances by Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam + much more.
- We'll end the night with the palm trees dancing in patriotic colors during our SPECTRA Laser Light Experience. And don’t forget about the grand finale of the night… a fireworks show!
- Shark Run 5K: 7 am
- Don't forget to register now for this race featuring 3 categories: 5K run, 5K competitive wall + 1 mile fun run.
- Post race party at Sandshaker: An awards party with DJ Blaze + refreshments with cold beverages
However you choose to celebrate this weekend, don’t forget we live in the land of the free because of the brave! We look forward to seeing you… here!