The Wharf's Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are The Wharf's hours?
- For seasonal operating hours, click here.
Q: What time is the SPECTRA Laser Light Experience Show?
- Shows take place nightly on Main Street. For exact hours, click here.
Q: What is there to do at The Wharf?
- The Wharf has 60+ shopping, dining and entertainment venues. View a list of things to do and our merchant directory.
Q: Where can I rent a wheelchair?
- Both adult and pediatric wheelchairs are provided by Coastal Medical. Click here for more information.
Q: Where can I park at The Wharf?
- Click here for more information on parking at The Wharf. For event parking at The Wharf Amphitheater, click here.
Q: What attractions does The Wharf offer?
- The Wharf offers a Ferris wheel — one of the tallest in the Southeast — The Wharf Express train, a full-service, state-of-the-art The Wharf Marina, a 10,000-seat The Wharf Amphitheater, AMC Theatres, waterfront dining and more. For a complete list of entertainment options, click here.
Q: Can I purchase attraction passes online?
- For now, only tickets for The Wharf’s Ferris wheel may be purchased online during select seasons by clicking here.
Q: Is overnight parking available at The Wharf?
- No. Anyone who parks overnight without a reservation at Levin’s Bend Condominium or the SpringHill Suites by Marriott hotel will be subject to having their vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.
Q: How can I locate a specific merchant?
Q: Can I book a day pass or host an event at The Oasis?
- The Oasis is available only for Levin’s Bend Condominium guests and owners.
Q: How do I rent a slip at The Wharf Marina?
- Click here for rates, slip availability and amenities.
Q: How do I schedule a wedding or corporate event at The Wharf or the Orange Beach Event Center?